The privacy respecting ad-blocking encrypted DNS resolver you need
- Android 9 supports
DNS-over-TLSnatively. To configure it, go to Settings → Network & internet → Advanced → Private DNS and enter
- Intra adds
DNS-over-HTTPSsupport to Android.
- AdGuard for Android supports
On an iOS 14 or macOS Big Sur device you can download special '.mobileconfig' file that adds
DNS-over-TLSservers to the DNS settings.
- DNSCloak supports
- AdGuard for iOS supports
- AdGuard Home can be a secure DNS client on any platform.
- dnsproxy supports all known secure DNS protocols.
- dnscrypt-proxy supports
- Mozilla Firefox supports
Use at your own risk. Under no circumstances will the operator be held responsible or liable in any way for any claims, damages, losses, expenses, costs or liabilities whatsoever (including, without limitation, any direct or indirect damages for loss of profits, business interruption or loss of information) resulting or arising directly or indirectly from accessing or otherwise using this service. The operator does not guarantee in any way the access, availability and continuity of the functioning of this service. By using this website and service you consent to the disclaimer and agree to its terms and conditions.
- We do not (and will never) sell, license, sub-license or share any of the data submitted directly or indirectly by our users with any person or entity.
- When the service comes into contact with user data that shall not be logged, it is discarded as quickly as possible.
- We protect our users from privacy exposure to other services that we must interact with in order to operate properly.